Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
High protein pasta (Barilla Plus) and Greek yogurt provide plenty of protein, making this a good lunch dish or even supper on a hot day. It would also be a nice side or potluck dish. So easy to make, and a little different from the usual pasta salad.
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta (bowties)
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green olives, with pimento sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and cubed (remove seeds if juicy)
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Cook pasta and drain it.
- In large bowl, mix pasta with the oil and vinegar and mix gently.
- When it has cooled a bit, add all the other ingredients.
- Mix gently.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Chill and serve.