Recipe by Just Call Me Martha
This is very easy to make and has a nice presentation when served on a large platter. It is very colorful. The chicken broth is optional. I prefer it without, finding that the liquid from the artichokes, tomatoes, lemon and oil is just enough.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
My Pick Your Chef selection. Oh WOW. Martha, this pasta dish was sooooo incredible. Beautiful presentation, just like you said. Very colorful and wonderfully delicious. I only added a small amount of salt and pepper, and left out the chicken broth. I have decided to make this for my girlfriend lunch-bunch next month. Thanks for sharing this.
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 square pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 square pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 can artichoke, drained and cut into quarters
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives or 1 cup black olives
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 lemon
- pasta, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil and add pasta.
- Cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large frying pan, saute peppers and onion in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add artichokes and cherry tomatoes.
- Saute an additional 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth to pan and heat through.
- Toss in feta cheese, olives and oregano.
- Stir over low heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve over hot pasta.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top.