Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found in Better Homes and Gardens. I'm going to make these pizzas for an international dinner fundraising event and I'm sure they'll be a hit!
- 24 inches pita bread rounds
- 1 (7 ounce) container hummus
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (about 2 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- 8 pitted ripe olives, quartered (optional)
- oregano leaves, fresh (optional)
- Place pita rounds on a large baking sheet. Spread each round with one-fourth of the hummus, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle each with one-fourth of the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta, and mozzarella. If desired, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and edges are lightly browned. If desired, top with olives and oregano.
- Cut into quarters. Makes 16 appetizer servings.