Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I My family could make a meal just with these potatoes, they so delicious! Adjust all seasonings to taste, for a more lemon flavor then increase the lemon juice.
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (optional or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic (if using); mix well to combine.
- Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Uncover and turn potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to oven (uncovered).
- Bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
- *NOTE* the Parmesan may be sprinkled on just after baking if desired.