Recipe by Mirj
When I first saw this recipe I though it was "Geek"-style, not Greek. Tried them anyway, and they're very good, geeky or Greeky!
Top Review by JustJanS
Fantastic! I marinated the potatoes in the mix for a while before I baked them-once had a greek boyfriend and that's how he did it-and I used fresh oregano as I have heaps of it growing.
- 3 medium unpeeled baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, pepper, salt, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Place potatoes, skin side down, on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.