Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in the Farmers Almanac
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces crumbled feta cheese (divided)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Fontina cheese (divided)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, with meat
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped (from jar)
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 9 precooked lasagna noodles
- Coat a 13x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Oven 350.
- Combine ricotta, 2 c feta, 1/2 c fontina and eggs, set aside.
- Combine sauce, artichoke hearts, olives, peppers, and wine.
- In the pan layer one-third sauce mixture, 3 noodles, 1/2 ricotta mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with 3 noodles the remaining sauce and remaining feta and fontina.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes befor cutting.