Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious grilled veggie recipe that pairs with all chicken and fish.
- 2 small summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Place the yellow squash, zucchini, tomato, olives and onion on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 17 inches x 18 in.). Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano and pepper; pour over vegetables. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.