2 hrs 15 mins
Another easy and tasty variation for chicken. Prep time includes marinade time. Thanks to Lipton for this recipe idea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In shallow bowl, blend, yogurt, garlic, mint (or parsley) and soup mix.
- 2Add chicken, turning to coat evenly.
- 3Now cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (the longer the better) turning occasionally.
- 4Remove chicken and reserve marinade.
- 5Grill or broil chicken until done basting with remaining marinade while cooking.
- 6Note: This is really tasty served with rice of your choice and oven roasted veggies which you can make by placing veggies in a bag, sprinkling in some olive (or other type) of oil and adding some of a dry soup mix, shake then bake or place in a foil packet and grill.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix