Recipe by Rise`
Another easy and tasty variation for chicken. Prep time includes marinade time. Thanks to Lipton for this recipe idea!
Top Review by Mdnitesky
Yum!! I couldnt find the Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic Soup mix, so I used a Garlic and Herb mix from Knorr instead. The marinade keeps the chicken tender and juicy, and with delicious flavor! I used this chicken to top off a greek salad and it was all around fabulous!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts or 453.59 g chicken tenders
- 226.79 g plain yogurt
- 1-2 clove garlic, minced
- 59.14 ml of fresh mint or 59.14 ml fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In shallow bowl, blend, yogurt, garlic, mint (or parsley) and soup mix.
- Add chicken, turning to coat evenly.
- Now cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (the longer the better) turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken until done basting with remaining marinade while cooking.
- Note: This is really tasty served with rice of your choice and oven roasted veggies which you can make by placing veggies in a bag, sprinkling in some olive (or other type) of oil and adding some of a dry soup mix, shake then bake or place in a foil packet and grill.