Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Another easy and tasty variation for chicken. Prep time includes marinade time. Thanks to Lipton for this recipe idea!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts or 453.59 g chicken tenders
- 226.79 g plain yogurt
- 1-2 clove garlic, minced
- 59.14 ml of fresh mint or 59.14 ml fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- In shallow bowl, blend, yogurt, garlic, mint (or parsley) and soup mix.
- Add chicken, turning to coat evenly.
- Now cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (the longer the better) turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken until done basting with remaining marinade while cooking.
- Note: This is really tasty served with rice of your choice and oven roasted veggies which you can make by placing veggies in a bag, sprinkling in some olive (or other type) of oil and adding some of a dry soup mix, shake then bake or place in a foil packet and grill.
Yum!! I couldnt find the Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic Soup mix, so I used a Garlic and Herb mix from Knorr instead. The marinade keeps the chicken tender and juicy, and with delicious flavor! I used this chicken to top off a greek salad and it was all around fabulous!
It was extremely easy to prepare. I marinated overnight in a ziploc bag for easy cleanup. The chicken was tender and had an interesting flavor. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
This is WONDERFUL! And really VERY easy. I used the frozen chicken breasts you buy in a bag. Our grocery store did not have Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic soup mix, so I substituted the Lipton Golden Onion instead and added in a little sage to the mixture. We used the parsley, not the mint. Next time I want to try the mint just for something different. We marinated overnite and the chicken was just wonderfully juicy and flavorful! Served with wild rice on the side---was simply grand! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!