Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another easy and tasty variation for chicken. Prep time includes marinade time. Thanks to Lipton for this recipe idea!
- In shallow bowl, blend, yogurt, garlic, mint (or parsley) and soup mix.
- Add chicken, turning to coat evenly.
- Now cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (the longer the better) turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken until done basting with remaining marinade while cooking.
- Note: This is really tasty served with rice of your choice and oven roasted veggies which you can make by placing veggies in a bag, sprinkling in some olive (or other type) of oil and adding some of a dry soup mix, shake then bake or place in a foil packet and grill.