Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great tasting flounder but works well with other fish as well.
- flounder, fillets
- 1 thinly sliced medium red onion
- 1 cup thickly sliced yellow pepper, strips
- 1⁄4 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange fillets in baking dish; tuck under thin ends for more even cooking. Top with onion, bell pepper and olives. In a small bowl, combine wine, oregano, salt and pepper; drizzle over fillets. Sprinkle with feta. Cover and bake 15 minutes.
I enjoyed the Greek flavors with the fish. The feta cheese was a nice touch. Thanks!