Recipe by Oolala
From a supermarket recipe card. They use Greek seasoning as an ingredient, but oregano and some salt does the trick too.
Top Review by Beachamorgan
I cooked this in the oven instead of on the grill at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes. I was hoping to enhance the fish with the flavors of the olives and feta but I still felt they were more of a garnish.
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle fish with lemon juice, oil, seasoning and pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill with the grill lid down (covered) for 7-8 minutes on each side so that fish flakes with fork. I would check sooner to make sure it isn't overcooking (thickness is key).
- Sprinkle with olives and feta. Garnish with parsley and lemon.