Recipe by hollyberry117
Great alone or served with my Tzatziki Sauce recipe in pita bread to make gyros. From Taste of Home.
- 177.44 ml low-fat plain yogurt
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml poultry seasoning
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml grated lemon peel
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing lightly. Refrigerate chicken for 10 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.