Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ah the flavors of Greece. Such a wonderful sandwich. Enjoy!
- 2 small chicken breasts, grilled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 french sandwich buns or 2 italian sandwich buns
- 4 tomatoes, slices
- 2 red onions, slices
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- sliced black olives
- Grill the chicken, cool and thinly slice.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and garlic.
- Spread on both sides of the cut bread.
- Add the sliced chicken, tomatoes, onions, feta, lettuce and olives.
You are correct, Debster, this is a great sandwich. The flavors are from Greece, and we thoroughly enjoy it. Easy to prepare, and no cooking. It tasted fresh and delightful. Thanks for posting a great recipe. It will be made again in this house.
This was really good and very easy to prepare. another keeper!
What a yummy sandwich. We had some left-over grilled chicken breasts. Very easy and we liked the garlic mixed in with the mayo. Simple, no-fuss, just the way a sandwich should be. Thanks Debster