Recipe by ElaineAnn
ZWT6 - Greece
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Oh Elaine you've done it again. This is so easy to put together and the flavors blend so well. I was having company and needed something quick and easy to put together. Mixed this up in the morning, placed in a lined bowl and turned out on a plate with crackers when everyone arrived. I did add about 2 tablespoons of chopped kalamata olives and everyone raved over it and wanted the recipe. It looked impressive, the flavors where spot on and it was a breeze to make, what's not to love.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- thyme and sesame seeds (to garnish)
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except garnish with a fork.
- When thoroughly mixed, place on a serving platter and reshape into a mound or rectangle.
- Top with thyme and sesame seed.