- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 13 X 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together 1/2 a cup of Bisquick, the cheese, basil and oregano; set aside.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients until moistened. Spread into the pan. Sprinkle with the cheese mixture.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.