Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe comes from thatsmyhome.com. It is a nice combination of beef, spinach and ravioli in a sauce that's given a Greek accent with olives and feta cheese.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh Baby Spinach, plus additional leaves for garnish
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, brown beef in a deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes, or until beef loses its pink color, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles.
- Stir in tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes. Stir in ravioli; simmer 3 minutes. Stir in the 2 cups of spinach and olives; cook just until spinach is wilted.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Garnish with fresh spinach leaves.
This was so good! I made it exactly as the recipe states. I will definitely meke it again. Thank you for posting!
LOVED IT!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!! Oh MY GOD SO GOOD!!!! Thank You