1/2 Photos of Greek Style Baked Zucchini Chips
Lavender Lynn's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 450 degrees F (230 degrees Celsius).
- 2Wash zucchini and cut in 1/4 of an inch (about 1/2 cm) slices.
- 3Place zucchini in a large bowl and add the olive oil. Mix well so that all the slices are covered with the olive oil.
- 4In another bowl mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, mint, parsley, dill, salt and pepper.
- 5Cover a large pan with aluminum foil and brush with a bit of olive oil (I dab a napkin with some olive oil and spread it on the pan).
- 6Dip each zucchini slice in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing so that the bread crumbs stick and place on the pan in 1 layer.
- 7Bake for about 30 minutes.
- 8Serve right away accompanied by some Greek yogurt or tzatziki to get the “Greek Taverna” effect.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Baked Zucchini Chips
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 404.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g