Recipe by AndreaVT96
A recipe I just found but have not made yet. I don't care for mushrooms, but my hubby loves them, so I am posting the recipe to keep so I can make them for him. Recipe notes that spinach mixture may be formed into balls and frozen, to be placed in mushroom caps just before microwaving.
- 24 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain spinach in colander and press out all liquid.
- In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, cheeses, onion, parsley and salt. Mix well.
- Mound mushroom caps high with spinach mixture.
- Arrange on serving plate and microwave on high until steaming, approximately 3-4 minutes.