- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen spinach, drained
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spinach, feta cheese, cottage cheese, and the egg and mix well.
- Make a small slice in the side of the chicken breast and stuff with the spinach mixture.
- Saute the chicken breasts in the butter until lightly browned on each side.
- Add any other spices you would like, I usually use salt, pepper and parsley.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.