Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Colorful entree from TOH. I left out the artichokes because I'm not to fond of them
- 907.18 g spaghetti squash
- 170.09 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml chopped red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml fresh Baby Spinach
- 118.29 ml drained artichoke heart
- 78.07 ml pitted Greek olive, chopped
- 29.58 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, discard seeds.
- Place squash cut side down on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
- In a skillet, sauté the chicken, onion, red pepper, garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the spinach, artichokes and olives and cook until spinach is wilted.
- When spaghetti squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to separate strands.
- Serve chicken mixture over 2 cups of squash.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Wonderful! Made as directed, but without the olives as we don't care for them. We'll be making this recipe again! Thanks for posting.
We really love this. I have now fixed it multiple times and have found that the ingredient quantities are quite flexible, although I always double the chicken to increase the protein count. One time we were short on the spaghetti squash and that was sad; better more than less we decided. I also have fixed the squash a day ahead and reheated it at serving time.