1/2 Photos of Greek Spaghetti Squash
Chef #573662's Note:
Colorful entree from TOH. I left out the artichokes because I'm not to fond of them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs spaghetti squash
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup drained artichoke heart
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olive, chopped
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Cut squash in half lengthwise, discard seeds.
- 2Place squash cut side down on a microwave-safe plate.
- 3Microwave uncovered on high for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
- 4In a skillet, sauté the chicken, onion, red pepper, garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- 5Stir in the spinach, artichokes and olives and cook until spinach is wilted.
- 6When spaghetti squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to separate strands.
- 7Serve chicken mixture over 2 cups of squash.
- 8Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.0 mg
- Sodium 685.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g