Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A party in your mouth!
Make and share this Greek Spaghetti Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground hot Italian sausage (not the links, Zaar only recognizes this ingredient as "sausages")
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 2 (1 lb) cans tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Cook the hamburger and sausage in a large pot over medium heat.
- Strain the cooked meat to remove any extra grease.
- Return to medium heat and add the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 4 hours.
- Serve over your favorite spaghetti.