Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
This came from a potluck at work. Everyone enjoyed it and the ingredients are those I usually have on hand. When you don't feel like running to the grocery store, pull out this basic recipe and embellish it to suit your own tastes.
- Brown hamburger and sausage.
- Add mushrooms and mushroom soup.
- Layer in crockpot in the following order: 1/3 of the cooked spaghetti, 1/3 of the meat sauce, 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce, 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat the above ingredients to make two more layers.
- Pour 1/2 cup of red wine over the top.
- Cook in crock pot 1 hour and 45 minutes.
This is very good and quick. I didn't have a crock pot so just slow cooked it in a regular pot. EA in LA