Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
greek yummy food
Make and share this Greek Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 946.36 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 304.75 g can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 56.69 g jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2.46 ml salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 314.66 ml nonfat milk
- 4.92 ml chicken bouillon granule
- 236.59 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to saucepan. Stir in the chicken, spinach, soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, green pepper, pimientos and lemon-pepper.
- In a small saucepan, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in bouillon. Pour over spaghetti mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray (dish will be full). Top with mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.