Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
greek yummy food
Make and share this Greek Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to saucepan. Stir in the chicken, spinach, soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, green pepper, pimientos and lemon-pepper.
- In a small saucepan, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in bouillon. Pour over spaghetti mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray (dish will be full). Top with mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.