Recipe by iewe
I found this online and thought it looked simple and tasty (and different from the average spaghetti).
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Excellent version of spaghetti. It was simple to prepare and full of flavor. The kalamata olives and capers were the stars in my opinion. I made this using gluten free quinoa pasta and it worked well. Delicious recipe! Made for Soup-A-Stars for ZWT9
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives or 1⁄2 cup other black olives, pitted
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.