Recipe by jdrichardson
I cannot recall where I found this recipe but it is a simple and easy way to prepare this variety of fish. Offer Greek Snapper on the Grill with Red or Spanish rice and maybe some young sweet peas. Serve the tartar sauce in a hollowed out lemon half for a nice special presentation touch. This could easily serve 3 or 4 depending on one's appetite.
- 19 ounces red snapper fillets, 2 good sized fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 tablespoons tartar sauce, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub fish fillets with oil; sprinkle evenly with Greek Seasoning. Top each fillet with 2 lemon slices.
- Place a piece of lightly greased heavy-duty aluminum foil over the grill cooking grate and arrange fillets on foil.
- Grill fillets, covered with the grill lid, over medium-high (350-400°F) 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve with tartar sauce.