- 1 yukon gold potato, boiled whole,peeled and mashed and cooled
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed,dipped in water and squeezed dry
- 6 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except oil and pepper in a food processor and pulse a few times to mix.
- Add oil 1 T.
- at a time, pulsing to smooth.
- When smooth and all the oil is incorporated into the potato mixture taste and add pepper.
- Place in a bowl and chill for a few hours, remove and bring to room temp to serve.