Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Weight Watchers' website - 7 points per serving
Make and share this Greek Shrimp With Orzo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook orzo in salted water according to package directions without added fat.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook until soft, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and oregano; bring to a simmer. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon cooked orzo into shrimp mixture; stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Spoon about 1 1/4 cups of orzo-shrimp mixture onto each of six plates and top each with 1 teaspoon of feta.
I had this at a friend's house and begged her for the recipe. It was delicious! I tried it on my own and it was so easy to make. I can't believe something that tastes so good can be so healthy!