- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 3⁄4 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a medium-size nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and add the onion, garlic, and tomato. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sprinkle cheese and oregano on top. Saute 3 minutes, turning shrimp t make sure they are cooked on both sides.
- Remove from heat, cover with a lid and let sit 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Add salt and pepper to taste.