Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this over a large portion of capellini and make sure you have plenty of bread because you won't want to waste a drop of the juice.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic and sauti until shrimp start to turn pink.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook until shrimp are fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
I used a can of diced tomatoes, some chopped onion and some extra garlic powder. Only had dried parsley. Served over rice. Everyone loved it! Made for Chia's cook-a-thon.
oh this was good. i scaled it down to 1.5-3 portions and subbed cilantro for the parsley (dont like parsley) and it was wonderful!
A perfect summer dish to enjoy on the deck on a warm evening. I used one can of diced tomatoes (drained) and left out the olives because I didn't have any. I also used about 3T. of olive oil and 3 T. of butter since I wanted to be sure to have plenty of sauce to sop up. After starting the garlic and shrimp in a frying pan, I transfered everything to a casserole dish for the oven portion that I later put right on the table. It took about 20 min. in the oven for the shrimp to be done. We had this with corn on the cob, crusty bread and a '97 merlot from Napa. Perfection!