Recipe by chia
Serve this over a large portion of capellini and make sure you have plenty of bread because you won't want to waste a drop of the juice.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic and sauti until shrimp start to turn pink.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook until shrimp are fully cooked, about 10 minutes.