Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I wanted pizza but not a heavy pizza. This was easy and tasted great. You could sub chicken or beef pounded thin and grilled. I forgot the artichokes and was mad because they were one of main ingredients when i was making this in my head. As usual the measurements are as close that i can get. I am one of those a handful of this a pinch of that. Adjust to your tastes. Please enjoy! ****** Zaar wouldn't let me use the greek season mix. I used Cavender's brand. But use what ever season mix you like****
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mixed olive salad, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb crumbled feta
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup thin sliced red onion
- 1 (12 ounce) jarquarted artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sliced hot pepper rings
- 3⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 3⁄4 cup roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 of a lemon, juice of
- Peel and devein your shrimp. Rinse and pat them dry.
- Sprinkle with your greek seasoning. Set them aside.
- Preheat oven 400.
- Get your pizza pan ready for the dough (i use alittle olive oil and sprinkle with cron meal).
- Chop the olive salad and mix in your garlic. You don't want huge chunks (or mabe you do?).
- Drizzle the dough with olive oil.
- Spread your olive salad and garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle your feta (break up big chunks)and mozzeralla cheese.
- Spread spinach evenly.
- Take the next 5 ingredients and spread evenly.
- Top with the parm cheese.
- Put in the oven for 10-20 minutes depending on how you like your crust. Thick, thin, dark or light. Pull out about 3-5 minutes before you think it's done.
- Top it with the shrimp.
- Put back in the oven just til the shrimp is done. I turned my oven off and the shrimp cook in the hot oven in about 4 minutes. PLEASE don't over cook the shrimp.
- Take it out of the oven and drizzle with the fresh lemon juice. I just squeezed the lemon right on top.