1/2 Photos of Greek Shrimp Mac and Cheese #RSC
1 hr 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I love mac and cheese and my version features Greek ingredients such as yogurt, fresh spinach, lemon zest and feta cheese. The star of the cheese sauce is the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing...it takes it to over the top amazing! The guests at my Superbowl party loved every bite of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 3/4 cups low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a 3 quart baking dish or a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- 2Boil 4 quarts of water. Add macaroni and 1 tsp salt and return to a boil. Cook uncovered until al dente, about 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- 3In a medium pot, bring 5 cups water to a boil. Add shrimp and boil until opaque, about 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 4In a large pot, combine milk, ranch dressing, Greek yogurt, lemon zest, oregano and nutmeg. Let cook over medium heat until it simmers, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add macaroni, shrimp and spinach to pot with cheese sauce. Mix well and spread into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until feta cheese starts to get golden brown.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Shrimp Mac and Cheese #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 1277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of