1/2 Photos of Greek Shrimp
I was playing around in the kitchen one night and came up with this. We love it. It is fast and easy with lots of flavor. Serve with a good crusty French bread and a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press garlic into hot oil and butter.
- 2Cook slowly, stirring constantly until garlic begins to brown. Be careful as garlic burns easily and becomes bitter.
- 3Add oregano, chopped fresh tomatoes, salt and pepper; simmer a minute or two.
- 4Add canned tomatoes and wine; simmer another minute or two.
- 5Add shrimp. Cook about 2 minutes more or until shrimp is done.
- 6Add cubed feta cheese and simmer until cheese starts to melt.
- 7Serve in bowls.
- 8Eat the shrimp and dunk French bread into sauce.
- 9Serve with a Greek salad.
- 10NOTE: I do not measure and this is as close as I can come.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 484.3 mg
- Sodium 1028.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 55.9 g