- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 16 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon or 1 tablespoon dried sweet basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 16 small black Greek olives
- 1 cup fresh tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy 8-inch saucepan, quickly saute garlic in oil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and tarragon.
- Cook, covered, 4-5 minutes, tossing once.
- Add wine; cook, uncovered, a few seconds before adding olives, lemon juice, and tomatoes.
- Cook a few minutes more to soften tomatoes, and mix in cheese and pepper.
- Spoon onto 4 warmed ramekins. Sprinkle with scallionsand serve with brown rice or sourdough bread.