- 12 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 6 kalamata olives
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, soaked
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the de-stemmed shiitakes in 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- Blend the following then spoon inside the mushroom caps: soaked macadamia nuts, spinach, lemon juice, water, nutritional yeast, and 2 teaspoons sea salt.
- Chop the following thinly, then place on the filling inside the mushroom caps: cherry tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, and olives.
- Dehydrate at 105 F for 2 hours.