Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Greek Seasoning (Spice)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix together, keep protected from light and heat.
Wonderful! and it makes life so much easier! Reminds me of the kitchen smells in Athens. Thank you!
Great recipe. Exactly what I was looking for for my pork tenderloin. Omitted the salt, beef bullion, and the cornstarch. Thanks!
Kat- this seasoning mix reminds me of Thessoloniki with YiaYia and my mother when we cook. The smells of it in the jar are soothing and refreshing at the same time. When I cook with it I am reminded of cooking when I was a little girl just starting out cooking Greek. I also have to say I save tons of money with your recipe as opposed to buying it at the market and it tastes so much better. I am sorry this review was long in the making, but I am glad I remembered to post.