Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
you can make your own greek seasoning mix zaar tour 6
Make and share this Greek Seasoning Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- mix together.
Great blend. Used it in a marinade and I think it would be good in the cooking liquid for rice. Will be keeping this on hand.
Great way to make your own seasoning, used it on chicken and it worked superb! Made by a fellow Unruly / ZWT6