Recipe by Dancer^
Store herb containers in a dark, cool, dry place up to six months. Because heat weakens spice flavors, avoid displaying seasonings on open racks above or near cook tops or ovens. Store seldom-used seasonings in the freezer to maintain freshness.
Top Review by Marsha D.
This was a nice blend but it does have a bit to much cinnamon flavor we thought. Next time I will cut down on the cinnamon and possibly the nutmeg spices. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg