- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups dried brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded carrots (4 medium)
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 3 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- sliced green onion (for topping)
- chopped tomato (for topping)
- sour cream (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat a 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In the prepared cooker stir together drained lentils, carrot, onion, broth, and Greek seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Use a slotted spoon to serve.