Recipe by Marlitt
This is a very tasty , quick and easy greek fish stew. Fish in a tomato onion sauce.
- 2 lbs sea bass
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 medium onions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, grated chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes, ground
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 -2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean, rinse and cut Sea Bass into steaks, set aside.
- In a dutch oven, heat the oil and saute onions and garlic.
- Add the rest of the ingredients but NOT THE FISH to the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish and cook another 20 minutes.
- This is great with rice, or potatoes.