Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another quick and easy egg dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 slices rustic bread, toasted
- In a large skillet over medium low heat, sauté onion in olive oil until just translucent.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Add to skillet.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Scramble by folding gently, into large curds.
- Do not over cook. The eggs should still be a bit moist when you serve them.
- Serve with toasted bread.