Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another quick and easy egg dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner.
Make and share this Greek Scrambled Eggs - Yum! recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over medium low heat, sauté onion in olive oil until just translucent.
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Add to skillet.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Scramble by folding gently, into large curds.
- Do not over cook. The eggs should still be a bit moist when you serve them.
- Serve with toasted bread.