Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy and delicious dish I got from Moosewood Restaurant: Cooks at Home. It can be served over couscous (my choice), rice, or orzo. Goes great with a side of cooked broccoli or asparagus. If you are serving more than two I suggest doubling the recipe! ENJOY!
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves (minced or pressed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2-1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped (3/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Shell and devein shrimp, if necessary, rinse them and set aside.
- Prepare ingredients - Have all the ingredients prepared and at hand before beginning to sauté.
- Sauté the garlic in the oil briefly, and then add the shrimp. Cook on medium heat for a minute.
- Add tomatoes, feta, lemon juice, and dill.
- Stir so the shrimp cook on both sides.
- When the shrimp are pink and the tomatoes and feta have made a sauce, it’s ready. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve at once.
Simple and delicious! I served it with Recipe #36346 and it was delightful. Thanks for sharing.
Yummmm. So good with orzo! I added red pepper flakes and lemon pepper to kick it up a bit. It was delicious.
A very nice Greek slant on scampi. We thouroughly enjoyed it exactly as prescribed. Served over rice and accompanied with some great fresh brussels sprouts. Thanks, d-licious for sharing.