Recipe by d-licious
This is a very easy and delicious dish I got from Moosewood Restaurant: Cooks at Home. It can be served over couscous (my choice), rice, or orzo. Goes great with a side of cooked broccoli or asparagus. If you are serving more than two I suggest doubling the recipe! ENJOY!
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves (minced or pressed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2-1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped (3/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell and devein shrimp, if necessary, rinse them and set aside.
- Prepare ingredients - Have all the ingredients prepared and at hand before beginning to sauté.
- Sauté the garlic in the oil briefly, and then add the shrimp. Cook on medium heat for a minute.
- Add tomatoes, feta, lemon juice, and dill.
- Stir so the shrimp cook on both sides.
- When the shrimp are pink and the tomatoes and feta have made a sauce, it’s ready. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve at once.