Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sausage flavor is very different but Delicious and can be served with a Tomato Sauce or BBQ Sauce on them or on the side.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup choice cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon anise flavoring
- Mix all ingredients.
- Roll meat mixture into quarter size balls, and bake or broil for 15 - 20 minutes depending on your oven.
- Drain meat balls on a paper towel before serving or adding them to your favorite sauce.
While its not bad, this is noeither a sausage or loukaniko, but a meatball.