Recipe by Cookiegirlandi
I Love greek food, especially greek salad. I admit I put beets on my wrap, but they are optional. This is a great summer meal. Try adding some leftover chicken.
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup premade hummus
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread tortillas with hummus.
- Toss remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Spoon lettuce mixture onto tortillas; wrap.
- This is even better with Najwa's Arabian Pita bread recipe!#17977 Thanks Najwa for making my favorite sandwich even better!
- Edited 9/7/05:.