A crisp-tasting salad that makes for a great summer-time entree. Serve pita wedges and mixed olives as easy side accompaniments to complete the meal. From Pork Be Inspired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs pork cutlets, 1/8-inch thick (20 ounces)
- 1 recipe creamy Greek salad dressing (recipe below)
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach (8 cups) or 1 (6 ounce) package mixed salad greens (8 cups)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 1/2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- black pepper, freshly ground (optional)
CREAMY GREEK-STYLE DRESSING
- 1For the Creamy Greek Dressing: Stir together yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl until well combined. Stir in enough milk to desired consistency. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2Place spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and onion in very large salad bowl. Gently toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate while preparing pork.
- 3Combine Greek seasoning and salt; sprinkle and rub evenly over pork. Cook half of the cutlets over medium-high heat in large skillet coated with nonstick cooking for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Transfer cutlets to cutting board. Remove skillet from heat and recoat with cooking spray. Cook remaining cutlets. Cut cutlets crosswise in half.
- 4To serve, divide spinach mixture among 4 plates. Arrange 1/4 of pork on each salad. Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired. Serve with remaining dressing.
- 5Note 1: If Greek Seasoning is unavailable, substitute 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/8 teaspoon onion powder and 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt for the 2 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 6Note 2: To cook cutlets in a countertop grill with lid, preheat grill according to manufacturer’s directions. Sprinkle and rub Greek seasoning-salt mixture over both sides of cutlets. Place cutlets on grill; close lid. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad With Pork
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Greek salad dressing