This recipe is from Canadian Living - I love the fact that the dressing is not swimming in olive oil and still packed with flavour. You can cut the vegetables into any size of your preference, but you should try to make sure that the size is approx the same for all vegetables.
- Quarter cucumber lengthwise; cut into 3/4-inch chunks.
- Core, seed and cut green pepper into same-size pieces.
- Place in large bowl (if you are making ahead you can cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours at this step).
- Core and cut tomato into same-size chunks. Add to bowl along with onion and olives.
- Mix oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper; toss with salad to combine
- Top each serving with cheese.