1/4 Photos of Greek Salad W/Feta and Olives
This recipe is from Canadian Living - I love the fact that the dressing is not swimming in olive oil and still packed with flavour. You can cut the vegetables into any size of your preference, but you should try to make sure that the size is approx the same for all vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Quarter cucumber lengthwise; cut into 3/4-inch chunks.
- 2Core, seed and cut green pepper into same-size pieces.
- 3Place in large bowl (if you are making ahead you can cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours at this step).
- 4Core and cut tomato into same-size chunks. Add to bowl along with onion and olives.
- 5Mix oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper; toss with salad to combine
- 6Top each serving with cheese.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad W/Feta and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g