Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on Mexican salsa, this taste just like a Greek salad on a pita chip.
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced including green
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- pita chips
- In a large bowl, gently mix all ingredients, except pita chips, together.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or up to one day.
- Serve with pita chips.