Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A cold pizza with spinach, chicken, olives, feta, and a twist on tzatziki. We love salads and fresh ingredients and are always trying to put new twists on it. The tzatziki evolved from when I first started making gyros and was in a hurry and bought some cucumber ranch dressing. This is an improvement on that.
- 1 pizza crust, baked and cooled
- 16 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled set over night and drained through cheese cloth
- 1⁄4 cup chopped shallot
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup diced grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Mix together yogurt, drained cucumbers, shallots, ranch dip mix, lemon juice, dill and put in refigerator for at least two hour, overnight is best to let flavors really come together. Spread desired amount of yogurt mix over pizza crust. Some people like a lot and some a thin layer.Layer fresh spinach over sauce followed by chicken, olives, tomatoes and sprinkle feta over top. Cut and serve Serve extra yogurt sauce on side to dip if desired.